- Medicare Approved: These styles have met the standards set by Medicare. Please see your doctor for details and qualifications.
- Journey Mesh Lace Up Sneaker - Gray
Journey Mesh Lace Up Sneaker - Gray
Staying active can be easy with the proper support and comfort of this men’s active shoe. Handcrafted with genuine leather and Mesh uppers, Journey Mesh features a removable Cool STEP™ footbed, shock-absorbing mid-sole, and flexible gripped outsole.
An Active Comfort shoe for men, Journey Mesh is engineered to have the same comfort features as our Foot-Shape® walking shoes. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking
Heel Height: 1.75".
This item features a removable footbed.
Washable Footbed: See Accessories: Footbed cleaning kit
- SAS Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. Provides all day comfort with firm heel support and exclusive EZ Lace system provides no bite across the instep.
- Leather and Mesh Upper: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. The upper material is breathable, soft, and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of all types of activity.
- SAS Cool Step™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep foot beds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- SAS Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer Gives firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS SteadyTrac Midsole: The SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole is a shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle. The Cradlefit™ heel stabilizer gives a firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS Comfort Outsole™: SAS Comfort Outsole™ is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole™ is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street.
Medicare Approved: This style has met the standards set by Medicare. Please see your doctor for details and qualifications.