- Walk Easy Walking Shoe - Black
Walk Easy Walking Shoe - Black
Experience a new evolution in comfort with Walk Easy™. S-Motion Technology® supports the three part walking motion; from heel strike, through the mid-step to the final toe push-off. Each step is cushioned with our TRIPAD® comfort system and a soft, lightweight sole. Laces slide easily, providing even tension across the instep.
Designed on a special Foot-Shape® last to fit and follow the shape of your foot. Walk Easy has a removable SAS contoured Everbounce™ foot bed, Tripad® cushions and SAS Supersoft® lightweight sole to give you a new, all-day comfort walking experience. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay comfortable across the ball of the foot and roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped.
Heel Height: 1.375"
This item features a removable footbed.
Washable Footbed:See Accessories Footbed Cleaning kit
- SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Footbed: The removable SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Footbed is made of molded polyurethane and designed to fit and support the contours of your foot while cushioning each step.
- SAS Odor-Resistant Tripad® Cushions: Our odor-resistant Tripad® material cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. This material maintains its shock-absorbing capacity.
- SAS WalkEasy™ Supersoft® Lightweight Sole: The wider sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorption. This unique sole design helps promote a more comfortable step.
- S-Motion™ Technology: Built into our exclusive Super-Soft™ lightweight sole, this new technology supports the three-part walking motion. Starting first at the cushioned heel strike, across the mid-stance (arch) and through the inside ball forward to the final toe end push-of, S-Motion™ technology supports natural strides, making way for improved performance walking.
- SAS Foot-Shape® Last: This special last follows the natural shape of your foot, providing all-day comfort while giving plenty of room for your toes.
Medicare Approved: This style has met the standards set by Medicare. Please see your doctor for details and qualifications.