Verhen Non Slip Lace Up Sneaker - Pebble
Building on the success of our Tempo athletic shoes, Verhen offers new water proof and slip-resistant features with the same enhanced comfort. This performance style features a water proof upper, SuperFabric® toe and heel guard, and multiple layers of shock-absorption, from footbed through to the slip-resistant rubber outsole. Inspired by SAS shoes worn by the U.S. military.
Medicare Approved: This style has met the standards set by Medicare. Please see your doctor for details and qualifications.
Heel Height: 1.25".
Accessories: See Footbed Cleaning Kit
- Water Resistant Leather and Mesh Upper: Combination of genuine leather and breathable mesh treated to resist the absorption of water.
- SuperFabric® Toe and Heel Guard: A unique fabric added to outlast the toughest encounters but also provide comfort with moisture wicking capabilities, waterproof, stain resistant, flexible and protective benefits.
- Adjustable Lace Closure: Adjust your laces to fit every part of your instep to your preference.
- Cushioned Knit Upper Lining: Lined with knit fabric, this padded lining offers breathability and soft to the touch comfort.
- Strike Force Footbed: 100% polyether polyurethane with heel cup support is low density, lightweight, long lasting and provides good shock-absorption. Has anti-microbial treatment for odor resistance in fabric top cover.
- Ultra-Lite® Midsole: This low density Ultra-Lite® polyurethane is lightweight, shock-absorbing, and long lasting.
- SAS X-Tra Grip™ Non-Marking Sole: Features a durable, non-marking, and slip-resistant X-Tra Grip™ Sole that meets or exceeds ASTM testing method for wet and oily conditions.
Slip-resistant sole meets or exceeds ASTM F-2913-11 test for dry, wet & oily conditions.